Hello everyone! I am so excited to post this today! I hope you enjoy my seven ways to declutter your bathroom hacks! I personally use every single one of these tips and have yet to get rid of them because they make my time in the bathroom so efficient!
1. Use little containers to create customized organization and storage inside drawers.
2. Use trays on counter to create the effect of a bigger counter top and less clutter.
3. Place a basket on top of your toilet to add more storage for toilet paper as well as add a touch of simplistic decor.
4. Maximize your shelves by placing wash clothes and hand towels into a basket.
5. Use dollar store white bins to keep bottles and opened products sorted and standing upright to prevent spills.
6. Take an old silverware tray, spray paint it your desired color and organize your jewelry.
7. Use a bag from your favorite shop to store extra makeup and products you have yet to try.
A D V E R T I S E M E N T