These baked oatmeal cups are a healthy breakfast alternative! They are packed with protein and fiber to help you start your day off right! To see the instructions and cooking tips while making these, continue reading! When I made these I absolutely loved them and so did those I shared them with! Before you leave, comment down below your favorite breakfast food 🙂
I N S T R U C T I O N S:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and use liners or spray your muffin pans.
- In a large bowl begin combining the bananas, eggs, milk and brown sugar. Use a whisk and stop when the mix has a smooth look to it.
- Then, add your baking powder, vanilla, and cinnamon and continue mixing.
- While constantly stirring, add the oats and chocolate chips.
- When you are satisfied with your batter, fill the muffin cups 3/4 of the way full and bake for 25-30 minutes. Remove them from the oven when the top has a golden brown hue to it.
- Serve and enjoy!
These can last up to 1 week in the refrigerator or 3-6 months in the freezer!
N U T R I T I O N:
P H O T O S O F H O W T H E Y S H O U L D T U R N O U T:
Also, check out Famous Footwear for awesome deals on your athletic wear and start building your healthy lifestyle today!